This candidate charter has been established to clearly outline the commitments, responsibilities and standards you can expect from inRecruitment. As a professional recruitment consultancy, our business is only as strong as our people. We rely on finding the very best people for our clients by developing excellent relationships with our candidates and ensuring that we fully understand the specific markets in which we operate. By delivering these obligations we aim to build stronger working relationships and provide rewarding long term partnerships.
To attract and develop relationships the highest calibre candidates, we make these commitments:
• Our candidates will always be as important to us as our clients.
• We will never forward your CV or details to a client without your approval and only if we think there is a positive fit.
• We will keep candidates fully informed of progress with all applications.
• We will be completely open and honest in all dealings with you, our candidates.
• You will always be treated with honesty and integrity.
• We will not put forward your details until we have your permission with each role.
• We will use your information confidentially and only request information relevant to your application.
• You will be contacted with an update on your application within 3 working days of being invited to interview.
• You will be given personalised and constructive feedback once received from the client.
• You will receive expert advice on constructing and developing your CV.
• We will provide complete interview preparation advice and specific briefings for all interviews.
• We will provide you with a proactive, personalised and targeted approach to your job search.
• We will respond to your queries in a timely manner
• We will provide accurate, constructive and timely feedback throughout the whole recruitment process.
• We will work with you as a trusted partner
In return, we expect the following commitments from you:
• The information you give us will be true and factual at all times.
• To keep us updated with any change in your personal circumstances, including CV updates, contact details, location and availability.
• To share with us your thoughts and opinions about the experience you have received from inRecruitment. Your feedback matters to us.
• To provide open and honest feedback throughout the recruitment process – even if it’s not what we want to hear.
• To provide us with honest and accurate information throughout your job search.
• To be open and honest with all your applications.
• To attend interviews as arranged or let us know if you are unable to do so within a reasonable time frame.
• You will raise and discuss any issues with the service received with your consultant in the first instance. If necessary, our escalation process will be implemented.
• To honour any commitments given to inRecruitment and our Clients.
Throughout our relationship with you, we may use information about you in the following ways:
• Store your details (and update them when necessary) on our secure applicant management system, so that we can contact you in relation to the latest suitable roles, career advice or information we believe may be of interest to you.
• Send pertinent information to suitable clients (after gaining your express consent)
• Verify details you have provided or to request information such as references, qualifications or criminal convictions.
• Provide you access to such services as characteristic profiling, interview assistance, career guidance and CV writing
We will Process your data to send you relevant and targeted marketing materials, vacancies, promotions, offers, events or other communications which we think are likely to be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact email@example.com. We do not sell or rent out your personal information to any other organisations.
inRecruitment is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, valuing the diversity of our employees, workers and applicants and ensuring that its services are barrier-free and as inclusive as possible to everyone.