inRecruitment Group understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits or uses Our Services and we will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account Services” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Services;
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Services. Details of the Cookies used by Our Services are set out in this policy;
“Personal Data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
“Services” means this website, www.insalesnetwork.com, www.inrecruitmentgroup.com and our product site www.portal.insalesnetwork.com;
“UK and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
“We/Us/Our” means InSales Network, a limited company registered in England under 9915410, whose registered address is 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX and inRecruitment Group, a limited company registered in England under 10920923 whose registered address is Knowledge Gateway, Nesfield Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 3ZL
SCOPE – WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details on our website);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details on our website);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided on our website and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- personal details such as name, date of birth, gender;
- contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers;
- professional information such as job title, company name and employment history;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- synced information from LinkedIn if you chose this method of creating an Account with Us;
- we may ask you for credit card details if you chose to purchase additional services from us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
All Personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We use your data to enable you to get the most from our Services. This includes:
- providing and managing your Account;
- providing and managing your access to Our Services;
- personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- supplying Our services to you;
- personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
- responding to communications from you;
- market research;
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Services. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
WHAT HAPPENS IF OUR BUSINESS CHANGES HANDS?
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA?
If you wish to remove Our rights to use your data then you may cancel your Account and stop using Our Services at any time.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION
You may access certain areas of Our Services without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Services you will be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com.